Zingerman’s Gift Cards never spoil, never go out of style, never expire. They can be cashed in for anything from corned beef to caviar and pretty much everything in between.
Email Electronic E-Card
Arrives by email within an hour of ordering. It works just like the plastic version. The recipient prints a copy to redeem in person at any Zingerman's business, or they use the code included to redeem online. This is a great option because, as long as the email is retained, the gift is never lost. As sender you get an email confirmation that the E-Card was sent and a second confirmation once the recipient opens the email.
Classic Plastic Gift Card
Looks like a credit card, sent via first class post for free. Usually the gift card is delivered within a week of being sent, but sometimes it can take longer—up to three weeks. If you need it there quickly we can ship it overnight for $15. The free postage option is not trackable. The overnight version, sent by UPS, can be tracked.
Answers to Freqently Asked Questions
- No balance inquiry fees (check your balance here)
- No hidden fees whatsoever
- Never expires
- Valid at any Zingerman's business
- Can be used to purchase anything at Zingerman's, even if it's on sale
- Are always sold at full price, no discount when you buy the card
- Pick a dollar value from the dropdown menu below, or type in any amount as My Choice